PLEASE READ the following guidelines carefully:
- Jury Process: If you are a current member of HAHC and have not had the work listed for this event juried, you will need to complete this process prior to the event. Non-members who have participated in this event in the past only need to be juried again if they add a new category of items (i.e., pottery in the past, but now adding fused glass). Non-members who are first-time participants will need to have jury approval prior to the event. This process takes at least a week to complete. Jury fee is $10.00 and due with application.
- Booth Display: Outside booth and inside table assignments will be made at the discretion of the HAHC. Tent canopies must be either White or Tan. Booths must be properly weighted. Any weights or "tie down" equipment must remain inside booth dimensions. All display items and merchandise must remain inside assigned space. Tables must be draped to the ground on all four sides. No tents are allowed inside any of the HAHC buildings. If you are assigned an inside space and have hanging displays, they will need to fit inside the space dimensions. Tables may be removed but not added to the inside spaces. Packing and transport materials must be kept out of sight during show hours. The festival site is on the top of a hill, so come prepared for any weather. Your display should be attractive and in good taste. No illegal, immoral, disruptive, or dangerous items will be tolerated. HAHC has the right to disallow inappropriate items or items not listed on your application. Artists or their representative must be present for the duration of the festival. All items must be hand-made by the artist.
- Tables: A limited number of tables for the inside spaces are available on a first come, first served basis. All vendors are asked to bring their own tables for their space.
- Special Requests: If you have a special request please include with your application packet, we cannot guarantee all special requests will be met. You will be notified of the approval/denial in your acceptance email.
- Electricity: Electricity will be limited. If you need electricity, please make your request on your application. Access to electricity is available on a first come, first served basis.
- Set-Up: Set up for vendors will begin at 5 PM on Friday, October 27th and at 7:00 AM on Saturday, October 28th. You may drive into the site location to unload your vehicle. The driveway is ONLY 1 LANE WIDE so we ask that you unload and move your vehicle ASAP upon unloading, if possible we suggest carting your display into the show site to lower congestion. No security will be provided for Friday night. All vendors must be ready to open with cars moved to City of Helen parking by 9:30 AM and remain open until 6:00 PM. Since our parking area will be filled with booths, we cannot make any exceptions for parking.
- Parking: Free vendor parking will be provided in a city parking lot with an appropriate Vendor Parking Pass. We offer a limited, complimentary golf cart service from the parking lot to the HAHC for artists to return to their booth after parking. You will receive your parking pass and directions to vendor parking upon check in at the festival. You will not be allowed to have your vehicle at your booth or in the Center parking lot - NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Breakdown: Saturday, Oct. 28, 2017 at 5:00 PM (no early departure). You are responsible for cleaning your space and removing all trash. We ask that you tear down and stack your display in your space prior to retrieving your vehicle to allow for a smoother exit of all participants.
- Refund Policy: A full refund of event fees will be made if HAHC cancels the scheduled event. Cancellations by the participant must be received at least 10 days prior to the date of the event in order to receive a full refund of the fee. No refunds will be given for cancellations received less than 10 days prior to the date of the event. Refunds will be made by check and will be mailed to the participant at the address provided during registration for the event.